Book Title: Guide to American Graduate Schools: Tenth Edition, Completely Revised
Publisher: Penguin Books
Release Date: 2009-02-24
Author: Harold R. Doughty
Related BooksNewly revised and updated-the most comprehensive and up-to-date graduate school manual available
In this, the industry standard for graduate school guides for more than thirty years, Harold R. Doughty draws on his insider's knowledge to present this impeccably organized and streamlined resource essential to selecting the right graduate or professional school.
• profiles of more than 1,250 accredited institutions, including enrollment, locations, libraries and other facilities, and housing situations
• admissions standards and requirements
• tuition costs and opportunities for financial aid and grants
• details on scholarships, fellowships, assistantships, and Internships
• helpful indexes for quick and easy references and comparisons The Guide to American Graduate Schools is an indispensable and user-friendly tool for any student hoping to continue their graduate or professional education.