Book Title: The Classroom Management Secret: And 45 Other Keys to a Well-Behaved Class
Publisher: JME Publishing
Release Date: 2013-05-14
Author: Michael Linsin
- The Happy Teacher Habits: 11 Habits of the Happiest, Most Effective Teachers on Earth
- Dream Class: How To Transform Any Group Of Students Into The Class You've Always Wanted
- Take Control of the Noisy Class: From chaos to calm in 15 seconds (Super-effective classroom management strategies for teachers in today's toughest classrooms)
- Classroom Management for Art, Music, and PE Teachers
- Whole Brain Teaching: 122 Amazing Games!: Challenging kids, classroom management, writing, reading, math, Common Core/State tests
- Reluctant Disciplinarian: Advice on Classroom Management from a Softy Who Became (Eventually) a Successful Teacher
- American History in No Time: A Quick & Easy Read for the Basics
- Whole Brain Teaching for Challenging Kids: (and the rest of your class, too!)
- The New Teacher Book: Finding Purpose, Balance and Hope During Your First Years in the Classroom
- THE Classroom Management Book
From how to set up an easy-to-use classroom management plan to how to handle difficult students, The Classroom Management Secret will equip you with everything you need to effectively manage your classroom, regardless of where you teach or who shows up on your roster.
Based on the popular blog, Smart Classroom Management, the book progresses step-by-step through 45 time-tested strategies, showing you how to manage your classroom in a way that inspires students to want to behave. Binding these strategies together is a little-known secret shared by the most exceptional teachers, those remembered and beloved for a lifetime.
By the end of the book, you'll have the knowledge to free your classroom of misbehavior and disrespect, build easy rapport with your students, and teach with a spirit of joy and passion that you've always longed for.