Book Title: No Excuses Detox: 100 Recipes to Help You Eat Healthy Every Day
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
Author: Megan Gilmore
From the powerhouse blogger behind Detoxinista.com, here are 100 quick, affordable, and delicious whole-food recipes that make it easy for you and your family to follow a healthy lifestyle.
- Everyday Detox: 100 Easy Recipes to Remove Toxins, Promote Gut Health, and Lose Weight Naturally
- Love Real Food: More Than 100 Feel-Good Vegetarian Favorites to Delight the Senses and Nourish the Body
- The Plant-Based Diet Meal Plan: A 3-Week Kick-Start Guide to Eat & Live Your Best
- Good Clean Food: Super Simple Plant-Based Recipes for Every Day
- The Simply Vegan Cookbook: Easy, Healthy, Fun, and Filling Plant-Based Recipes Anyone Can Cook
- One Part Plant: A Simple Guide to Eating Real, One Meal at a Time
- Chloe Flavor: Saucy, Crispy, Spicy, Vegan
- Eating Clean: The 21-Day Plan to Detox, Fight Inflammation, and Reset Your Body
- The First Mess Cookbook: Vibrant Plant-Based Recipes to Eat Well Through the Seasons
In No Excuses Detox
, Megan Gilmore presents a collection of satisfying, family-friendly recipes developed with speed, convenience, and optimum digestion in mind. Because enjoying what you eat on a daily basis is crucial to maintaining health goals, these recipes for comfort food favorites--from Freezer Oat Waffles, Butternut Mac n’ Cheese, Quinoa Pizza, Loaded Nacho Dip, and Avocado Caesar Salad to Frosty Chocolate Shakes, No-Bake Brownie Bites, and Carrot Cake Cupcakes—taste just as good as their traditional counterparts, but are healthier versions packed with nutrients. Megan Gilmore sharply identifies many of the reasons people fail to stick to a healthy diet—too busy, budget conscious, cooking for picky eaters, concerns about taste or fullness, and more—addressing them head on and offering simple solutions.
This beautifully packaged and artfully photographed book gives readers no excuse to not eat well year-round.